Zong is Pakistan’s largest cellular mobile operator, with millions of customers. It is quite usual to forget the number and be unsure about how to check Zong number or what the Zong number check code is. In this post, I will go through five completely straightforward and simple techniques for checking your Zong sim number:
1. Dial *8# code to check Zong number
- Start your cell phone’s dialer.
- From your cell phone, dial *8#.
- The number will be shown on the smartphone screen.
Details: If you have an Android or iPhone or a keypad mobile, simply dial *8# and your forgotten Zong sim number will be shown on the mobile screen. So this is a completely free Zong sim check code with no costs. This is the same as Zong MB’s check code.
Also Read: How to check Jazz Number? 100% Working Codes in 2022
2. Dial *100# code to check Zong number
- Reopen your dialer.
- Dial *100#
- The screen will reveal your Zong sim card number.
Method 2 must be followed in the same manner. Simply dial *100# from your cell phone, and your Zong sim number will appear on your mobile screen. There are no additional fees associated with this coupon. You may also check your Zong balance by dialing *222#.
3. Send an SMS to 667
- Launch the messaging app.
- MNP is the new message.
- Please send it to 667.
- You will receive a text message with your Zong number, activation date, and the Sim owner name.
- Small fees will be levied.
Also Read: How to Check Ufone Balance in 2022 (100% Working Codes)
Details: First, open your mobile phone’s messenger program and compose a new text message with MNP and send it to 667. After a few seconds, the message will be transmitted, and you will receive a text message with information such as your Zong number, activation date, and the Sim owner name. Keep in mind that this mail will incur modest fees.
The sim number check code, on the other hand, is valid for any operator, including Jazz, Telenor, Ufone, and Warid.