While no two farming bases are alike, there are definitely some features that make a farming base work well. In this article, I’ll be sharing with you my own personal list of the components that make up the perfect farming base like Clash of Clans. Of course, your own farming base may end up being different from mine in one or more ways, but these guidelines will help you find the perfect farming base for you! Let’s take a closer look at what makes up the perfect farming base and how you can get the most out of it!
TH 8 TH 9 – Clash of Clans
The perfect farming base (Clash of Clans) is a defensive strategy that allows you to protect your trophies and resources while gaining lots of loot and resources at the same time. The best part is that this doesn’t need to be an expensive strategy. When choosing a farming base, there are many things you should consider.
1) What kind of troops does your base protect against?
2) How can you maximize loot?
3) Will I need to change my army composition often?
4) What kind of troop will I be using often?
5) Can I use both air and ground attack strategies without getting attacked from two different directions?
Farm Upgrades – Clash of Clans
- Wall Breaker (1) -Miner (2) -Bomb Tower (3) -Tombstone (4) -Archer Tower with level 2 or higher Archer Tower upgrade (5) or Wizard Tower with level 2 or higher Wizard Tower upgrade (6) + any two troop upgrades for your archers, wizards, and witches.
- Air Defense: Archer Tower with level 3 or higher Archer Tower upgrade, Air Sweeper with level 3 or higher Air Sweeper upgrade, Cannon with level 1 or higher Cannon upgrade.
- Ground Defense: Cannon on the first ring along with a Bomb tower in each corner of your base near it.
Layout Design – Clash of Clans
Laying out a farming base is all about deciding what you want it to accomplish. You need to determine which buildings are most important and which ones will be used less often.
You should place your main defenses in the center, with your Town Hall and Dark Elixir Storage close by. Place Resource Collectors close to your Town Hall so they can gather as many resources as possible. But other collectors are farther away from your base so enemies have to travel a long distance before they reach them. Also, make sure you leave room for builders and an army camp if you plan on attacking other bases!
Clan Castle – Clash of Clans
The Clash of Clans is a vital part of your village and should be placed near defenses that will protect it from being attacked. Remember to have the Clan Castle close enough to heal troops, but not too close where it might be destroyed. You can also use it as a shield for single-target defenses like Air Defenses or Wizard Towers. When you upgrade to level 3, you will be able to store up to five units inside the Clan Castle. This is an excellent way to store troops so they don’t take up space in your Army Camps.
Troops + Spells Compilation – Clash of Clans
-You’ll want to put your Clash of Clans in a well-protected area. -Don’t put your builder’s hut near your mines, as it will just make it easier for enemies to destroy them. -If you have loads of extra space and resources, you can always build a second builder’s hut to make upgrading faster.
-Use walls around resources that are exposed, like storage and mines. -It doesn’t matter what level the walls are at, just so long as they’re there! -Do not place any troops or buildings close to walls unless they are attacking something on the other side. This is because archers can shoot over a wall and attack anything on the other side!