Facebook has grown to become one of the most popular sites on the internet, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t without its faults and errors. If you ever have an issue with your account or are getting strange error messages from Facebook, here are five steps you can take to get your problem resolved as quickly as possible!
1) Search Google
Don’t panic! This can often be fixed with a little time and effort. The best way you can start resolving your problem is by following these steps:
- Log in with your username and password. If you don’t remember your password, go to the I forgot my password page on the sign-in screen, enter your email address and click the Submit button.
- Check for suspicious activity that could affect your account such as broken links or pop-ups, unusual changes to your account settings, login attempts or sudden logouts. If something doesn’t look right, contact us immediately so we can help keep it safe.
2) Check out their Help Center
When you need help from Facebook, the first thing you’ll want to do is look for an answer in their Help Center. To access this, go to the top of any page and click Help. If you’re having a problem logging in or accessing your account, click How do I log into my account? Other common questions include: * How do I find someone’s private contact information? * How can I search for a friend? * What is a Graph Search? * Why am I seeing ads when I’ve turned on ad blocking? * Why am I being asked to change my password when I didn’t change it recently? * Will deleting some of my old photos speed up loading time on my timeline or Instagram feed?
3) Get In Touch With Them on Social Media
#1 – Contacting Support via Facebook Messenger.
#2: Emailing Support. If you are using a different email account for your Facebook account, please include that in the body of the email. #3: Calling the Suppport Line (855) 908-1329. For all other international numbers, please visit this page #4: Filling out a web form and waiting for someone to contact you. Please allow up to 24 hours before following up with support and make sure all of your other forms of contact are current before reaching out this way.#5: Sending snail mail asking for help.
4) Email Them Directly
Facebook cares about their users and want them to have a good experience, but sometimes we all need a little help. The best way to get in touch with us is through email, here’s what you can do:
1) Go to your settings and click on General 2) Look for the option that says Report a Problem 3) Fill out the form, selecting the issue you are having and submit. If you would like our response directly, please provide your email address 4) Please include as much detail as possible in your description of the problem 5) We’ll reach out soon!
6) If you’ve already tried our troubleshooting options and are still encountering issues, please submit a request for help on Report a Problem. 7) Describe your issue as best you can, then provide your email address so we can reach out directly if needed. Selecting Send Request will let us know that you need further assistance!
5) Use Their Form To Contact Support
If you are looking for help with your account or want to report something on Facebook, chances are that they have a form you can fill out. Simply head on over here, scroll down, and find the topic that best matches your needs.
If you need assistance with something that doesn’t fit any of those categories, or you simply don’t want to use a form for whatever reason, then you can use their general contact page. This will take you here where you will be able to enter your message and send it. Once sent, they will get back in touch with an answer as soon as possible. Just make sure that what ever issue you have is related to Facebook and not some other service or product. If in doubt just fill out one of their forms instead.