Craigslist has been around since 1995, and it’s only grown in popularity as time goes on. In Seattle, Craigslist is one of the most popular places to look for new furniture, housing, and vehicles, whether you’re buying or selling. You can also use Craigslist to find jobs and even pets! Here are some of the best tips and tricks for posting on Craigslist in Seattle in 2022!
The 4 Pillars of Creating an Effective Craigslist Ad
Writing a good ad is not easy. It’s important to keep these 4 pillars of an effective ad in mind when creating your own.
1) Make the subject line catchy and creative.
2) Write about what you’re selling, not how to buy it.
3) Include pictures or videos where possible and appropriate.
4) Keep copy short, simple, and straightforward.
Having a good ad isn’t enough. You also have to have good timing when posting your ad.
5 Types of Free Advertising
- Join a Facebook Group
- Join a Google Group
- Use Social Media
- Use Paid Advertising
- Use Word of Mouth
Word-of-mouth marketing is one of the most effective ways to market your business for free and it works by building a large number of satisfied customers who are willing to vouch for your product. To start word-of-mouth marketing, you must make a great product that exceeds people’s expectations and then deliver excellent customer service at all stages.
5 Ways to Boost Your Organic Ranking on Craigslist
- Use a keyword-rich domain name. Make sure your domain name includes the keywords you want to target, and that it’s short and easy to remember.
- Inject personality into your ads. This will help you stand out from the crowd and make people want to click through to your ad instead of scrolling past it without a second thought.
- Include an eye-catching, high-quality photo of what you are offering with each post–this will make your listing really stand out from the competition.
- Keep it simple and straightforward–don’t get bogged down by writing too much detail or trying to be overly creative.
- Optimize your title tags using keywords that searchers might use when looking for what you’re offering.