As the name suggests MyEnvoyAir is the most user-friendly platform that you’ll find. However, if you’re new to this site, it might seem a little bit intimidating at first glance with how many features and how much information there is on offer! This step-by-step guide will help you navigate through all of the menus on offer so that you can make use of all of the extra services that MyEnvoyAir has to offer. So keep reading to learn more about MyEnvoyAir!
Logging into MyEnvoyAir
Start by logging into your account. You can do this by entering your email address and password in the upper right-hand corner. Once you enter your information, you will be taken to your dashboard. This is where you’ll find all of the flight details that are important to you. If you need any help logging into your account, please feel free to contact a representative at (916) 773-0126.
A representative will assist you with updating your login information if necessary. The following information is required: Full name as it appears on your passport and/or identification card; E-mail address used for creating your MyEnvoyAir account; Last 4 digits of the credit card used for creating your MyEnvoyAir account; Date of birth; Passport number or identification card number. You may also choose to add a phone number or alternative e-mail address to receive updates from us directly.
Is your location enabled?
- MyEnvoyAir is a mobile-based service that simplifies air travel, but it’s not always easy to navigate. I’ve put together a quick guide on how to make the most out of this travel service.
- First, you’ll need to download the app from either Google Play or the App Store and install it on your phone.
- Next, sign in with your email address and password or create an account if you don’t have one already.
- Entering your information will automatically populate your profile with all your travel details so that they’re available anytime and anywhere.
Adding a Bank account
- Log into your account and click on Profile (or navigate directly there).
- Click Add Bank button. -Enter your bank details and press Save.
- You’re now ready to go!
- Take your time and get familiar with our site. You’ll be able to explore all features by creating an itinerary and booking a trip. Start planning and see where life takes you!
Filling in personal information
Once you have created your account, it is time to start filling in some basic personal information. This includes your first name, last name, email address and password. Once you have done this, you will be taken to a page which asks for your flight number and date of departure. Enter these details as they are required.
Once you have completed this form, it is time to enter your payment details. Thesaire include your credit card type and country code, security code on the back of the card (CVV), expiration date and billing address. Once this information has been entered into the relevant fields, click on Submit at the bottom of this screen to confirm that all information has been correct so far.
Complete security setup
Create a password that is between eight and 16 characters long with an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, and symbol. The combination should be easy for you to remember but not easy for others to guess. This is because hackers use brute force attacks–attempting every possible password combination until they find the right one–to break into accounts. Use a string that includes letters, numbers, and symbols for increased security.
Additionally, you’ll want to make sure you have good security on your computer. This means having up-to-date anti-virus software and firewalls that are operating properly. You can also set up a password management system or use two-step verification for increased security.
Another option is to turn on multifactor authentication when it’s available, which requires a confirmation code before logging in or making changes to your account. Hackers generally don’t have access to things like physical keys and fingerprint readers, so using them can give you an added layer of protection against unwanted intrusions into your account.
Your transaction history will show you all your completed bookings and offer an overview of your account balance. You can see any bookings that haven’t been confirmed in the Unconfirmed section, as well as cancellations or refunds in the Cancelled and Refunded sections. The information you see will depend on whether you’re logged in as a guest or if you’re logged in with your MyEnvoyAir account. If you want to be able to view both, use guest mode when using public computers.
Taking advantage of benefits & offers
MyEnvoyAir provides all sorts of benefits and offers that can help you save money and make your air travel experience a more pleasant one. Here are some of my favorite perks:
- Save up to $400 by booking your flight with a partner airline like British Airways or Air France. -Complimentary inflight wifi for 6 hours per flight.
- 10% off on Hertz, Avis, and Sixt rentals. -Discounts at select luxury hotels, restaurants, spas, retailers, and more when you show your e-ticket receipt.
Send money from the Envoy Air website
- After clicking on Send Money
- Fill in the amount you want to send, then click next.
- The next screen will list all available Envoy Air branches. Select your preferred branch and click next.
- You will be asked for a recipient’s name and phone number. Enter that information and click next
- You will be asked if you want an email notification when this transaction is completed. Check either box or both boxes, then click confirm payment & enjoy with MyEnvoyAir.