KineMaster is an incredible app that allows anyone to turn their smartphone into a movie-making powerhouse. The only catch? The watermark on the videos you make with it makes them unusable for certain purposes, such as submitting them to film festivals or posting them on YouTube. Luckily, there are ways to get rid of the KineMaster watermark and replace it with your own logos and branding, while still preserving the quality of your video files! Here’s how.
Download and install KineMaster on your computer
KineMaster is an all-in-one video editor that offers many editing, compositing, and special effects features. It also includes a watermark that says KINEMASTER in a green, film reel style font. There are a few different ways to remove this watermark, but I’m going to go over the easiest way.
1) Download the free program called Paintshop Pro or GIMP.
2) Open up your video in either one of these programs.
3) Select Filters from the top menu bar and find the Noise option.
4) Drag this effect onto your video until it’s covered by white noise.
5) Click on OK.
6) Save your file with no watermark!
Go through the basic setup settings
For starters, you’ll need to download the app. The best way to do this is by going through your phone’s app store. Then, open up the app, and hit Start. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be asked to sign in with your Google account or create a new one. If you don’t have a Google account, click on create one and follow their instructions for signing up with your email address.
After that, you’ll be able to set up your project. There are a few things you can change here—the default video size is 1920 x 1080, but there’s also a resolution option if you want something smaller. You can also select a length of time for your final project as well as how many effects and filters you’d like it to have. For now, click on Set Up Project, hit OK in the window that pops up after, then hit Finish. The app will give you an option to record a short video—click Record Video when it appears or ignores it. If you choose not to record one now, simply wait until later on in Step 5 before doing so.
Import media files into the software
1) Import your files into Kinemaster.
2) Select your desired video size, frame rate, and resolution.
2a) If you’re going for a phone-friendly video, it’s best to go with 1080×720 at 30fps.
2b) If you want a high-quality video, shoot in 4K or 1920×1080 at 60fps.
3) Once you’ve chosen your desired settings, click on Video Effects in the top left corner of the screen. 4) Change the watermark text to whatever you like using Text & Filters.
5) When selecting a font for your text, make sure it is legible against any background colors/images that will be featured in your video.
Add text overlays using custom fonts, shapes, colors, etc.
Many people are unsure of how to remove a watermark from their video. Below, we’ll cover three different ways you can use to remove a watermark from your video.
- Using iMovie When editing a video in iMovie, you will have the option to ‘Hide Title’. Once it is hidden, you can go back into your project and select ‘Show titles’, which will reveal all of your text overlays. Just hide them again when you’re done!
- Change the resolution of your video One way is by changing the resolution of your video before uploading it onto YouTube or Facebook Live.
Connect with YouTube or Facebook account
KineMaster is a powerful video editing app available on iOS, macOS, Android, Windows 10, and Chrome. You can use it to create amazing videos easily. Unfortunately, you may not be able to find an alternative that doesn’t have a watermark so this tutorial will show you how to remove it from your videos.
1) Open the video in KineMaster.
2) Click File then Watermark Settings.
3) Choose No Watermark.
4) Click Save Changes then close out of KineMaster.
5) Open up your video editing software (such as iMovie or Final Cut Pro). Import your video into it.
Publish video online
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to remove the watermark from your videos. This will allow you to edit them with a professional software program such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere. You can also use any other editing software that you may have on your computers such as iMovie or VideoPad.
1) Open up your video in a video editing program of your choice
2) Select Trim from the menu
3) Drag out a section of video from before you placed the watermark onto it (about 10 seconds should do it)
4) Drag out a section of the video after you placed the watermark onto it (about 10 seconds should do it)
5) After trimming your footage, go ahead and save it!