If you’re an Instagrammer and you haven’t checked out Instagram Reels yet, then you’re missing out! Instagram Reels are the new way to share the highlights of your day, week, or month with all your followers in one convenient place. They’re perfect if you want to be more selective about what you share on your profile or if you just want to make sharing easier for yourself! Here are three ways to download Instagram Reels to your phone. You can also check out our earlier article on how to create an Instagram Reel from scratch!
Right click on an image
Tap and hold on the image, then tap Save Image. Once the download is complete, tap Done. Select one of your Albums, tap the Camera Roll button on the bottom right of your screen, then select Import. Browse through your Camera Roll photos and videos and select the images you want to add. Tap Import Selected Photos at the top of your screen to import them into your Album. Tap Done when you’re finished.
If you have any additional images you want in this album (ones not saved as part of a previous post), select Add Photos from My Library or Add Videos from My Library (these options will appear if there are new media types available) and use steps 4-6 above to save them into this album.
Select Save Image
Open the photo you want to save on your phone, then touch the image until you get the option for Save Image. Then just choose where you want it saved.
While you can always connect your phone to your computer and drag and drop files, using a photo saving app is another option. I recommend Photo Tube from Mobinstant. It lets you transfer videos, music and photos from your desktop to your phone without worrying about pesky cables. In addition, it comes with an Instagram Save feature that allows you to download individual pictures or video clips directly into Photo Tube’s library, then save them onto your smartphone or tablet with just one tap of a button.
- Any other tips for downloading IG reels? Let us know in the comments!
- Write a professional viral marketing post based off of:
- Have you heard about DEVO yet? We’ll what are you waiting for? Check them out now!
Plug in your device and select Pictures.
To download the reel, you need to plug in your device and select Pictures. Now swipe right on the reel you want to save, then select download in the bottom-right corner of the preview window. You’ll be given a choice of how many frames you want saved for offline viewing and all you have to do is tap on your desired option, depending on how much data you want it to consume. This app also lets you crop out sections from video and also combine video from different sources into one video without compromising quality!
This app also lets you crop out sections from video and also combine video from different sources into one video without compromising quality! This is especially useful for collages, GIFs, highlights and even music videos. In addition, it has a reverse feature that allows you to reverse clips – super handy for adding text over video clips in presentations. And yes, all of these features are completely free! No in-app purchases here. So go ahead and plug in your device. If you want to download Instagram reels on your phone, just follow these easy steps…downloading time starts now!
Select the date you wish to save images from.
- Simply open up the desired reel and tap on the three little dots in the top right corner of your screen, then select save video.
- Select where you want to save it (the Photos app is a good choice), tap on Save at the bottom of your screen, then confirm your action when prompted.
- Repeat these steps for all videos you want to download from your reel.
Find and select the downloaded files.
#1 Select the button that has a profile picture of an iphone with a arrow in it.
#2 Once you’ve found the button, click on it. It will bring up options of where you can save your downloaded video. You can click on download if you want it saved to your computer and then uploaded elsewhere later, or hit save as if you’re happy with saving it on your device for later viewing. Be aware that by clicking save as, the download won’t be instant because of its large size, but this is often helpful for those who want to save storage space by not storing videos on their phone’s memory.
- – Open your web browser and go to your Instagram profile, find the video you want, and press down on it for about two seconds (This will reveal a small save button at the bottom of the video)
- – Enter your email address and password to log in, then select which social media account you would like to save it to
- – Select any available storage option and the video will be downloaded onto your phone